< Start - Navigation menu > < End - Navigation menu >
< Start - Advice >

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am worried about the white hats
There are some people who talk about the white hats. One particular spokesperson doesn't really give a lot of intel about them, but the idea is they are running an operation to rescue children that have been trafficked in human tunnels.  He says he can't tell us what they are doing or else the bad guys would know which would thwart their operations. 

If this is true, great. But what if it isn't true? Can we trust them? 

I feel like we need to watch out for people who act like they are saviors when really they are wolves in sheep's clothing. But if you say anything against them they try to make you look like you are part of the deep state. Isn't it ok to question something? I believe in freedom of the press. I believe people have a right to know what is going on in their own country. If there is human trafficking going on, we the people need to know. This should not be a completely secret operation because the people keeping it secret could be evil themselves. They could be promising the moon, and maybe they are delivering with one hand, but what are they doing with their other hand? Setting up a new world order? Setting up a digital system where only the elite are going to be paid?

One spokesperon says the white hats will control all money going forward, you know, to protect us all from human trafficking. Who gave the white hats this control? Are they God or something?  If people in the community can't keep our communities free from evil what makes the white hats think they can control the world and keep it free from evil? Isn't this the narrative you would expect from a Luciferian group? 

I believe in free will. Part of free will is the right to defend the innocent. There are many patriots ready and willing to help rescue children in tunnels. Why are the patriots not being used? Why is this all being done in secret? 

Because something is going on that they don't want us to know. They are playing a double game. That's what I bet is going on. I really hope I am wrong, but human nature throughout the millennia doesn't look like it. That is too much power for one group of people to take upon themselves without the free will consent of the governed. This is a world and global takeover in my opinion. They will take over the world by claiming to be the Saviors of mankind, and telling us we are too stupid to overcome evil in our communities. They are going to tell us we need them and can't survive without them. And a lot of the good they claim to do, will actually be done by humble servants of humanity that will never get any credit for the good they do. Because that is what false christs do.
I'm guessing there's a few reasons why the white hats are keeping things secret:
  • some of their information is classified; can't go spreading that around
  • if they just let patriots do their work, there's a very real danger that a lack of coordination will end up tipping their hand to the black hats
  • probably a fair amount of what they do isn't legal for civilians
  • certainly some of what they do requires special weapons, logistics, training
  • lengthy and uncertain lines of communication invite leaks
One thing that bothers me is the assertion that the white hats are deliberately putting out disinformation aimed at the unawake and unaware unwashed masses.  This playing fast and loose with the truth has the inevitable consequence that nobody is going to believe them when they *are* telling the truth.
[-] The following 1 user Likes NHA's post:
  • Emma Jones
This one is really worth watching - it helps bring the debate into the public view.

https://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-conser...81736.html
Juan O’ Savin says it is not about Trump coming back as president (no surprise there). It is about him being revealed in a commander in chief role. [49:57]
The bad guys want to cull the herd. They want to take out 13 out of every 14 people that are alive in the world today. [1:01:09] They want to kill them.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »